Doug's rants, raves & observations on life...

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hiatus

In case you haven't already guessed, Doug's Rants, Raves & Observations on Life is officially on hiatus. There are a few reasons for this, primarily that I really don't have any more stories that I want to tell. Well, for now, at least. That's not to say that I don't have stories, but blogging about them involves turning on my computer, logging into my account, typing, clicking "publish post" ... and by then I've usually dozed off.

Blogging can be very exciting, but it's also very draining and right now I'd rather put those energies into my creative writing that I've ignored for far too long. As well, Marco is coming tomorrow (yay!) and I move to Ohio in two weeks, so it's going to be a very long haul over the next two months. But I will survive, and by then, perhaps I will have more stories to tell.

Thank you all for reading! I do keep up with your blogs (I have about 20 in Reader), even though I may not comment. I'll do my best to keep on keeping on in the blogging world, but there are no guarantees, as it goes without saying.

Have a great summer!

5 Outsider observations:

  • Booooo! Come back soon :) I enjoy reading your blog Doug!

    By Blogger Khristopher, at 7/14/2008 12:38:00 AM  

  • I'll read your blog when you come back as well. You are in my reader btw.

    Enjoy your summer as well! I am on a slight hiatus as well.

    By Blogger Bridge, at 7/14/2008 02:11:00 AM  

  • You are so not leaving without saying bye to ME!! Not even a Choice ...No NO NO!!! DID U go to Belleza Latina?? Where are you!!!!!! I am going to call you b4 you just disappear ...Still LOving U!!

    Take Care and Say Hi to MARCOO!!

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    By Blogger Kathy, at 7/14/2008 10:26:00 PM  

  • doug!! i will miss you!! have a blast with marco and say hi when you get all moved.

    By Blogger jess, at 7/17/2008 10:47:00 PM  

  • Thank you all for the loverly words. Will keep you all updated!

    By Blogger Doug, at 7/18/2008 03:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home